Thursday, July 2, 2009

Danika's 2nd Birthday

For Danika's Birthday we went to her favorite place, Barnes and Noble. She would spend hours there if I would let her. Unfortunately she could not decide on a book that she had to have so we will go back another day when she can be more decisive. She ate corn on the cob for her birthday dinner. . .She loves it!!!She is very obsessed with shoes. She had a hard time deciding which pair to wear so she kept switching them. Here is the FAMOUS cake. It's not that scary is it? Okay maybe a little, but it was the best I could do considering most of my kitchen stuff is packed.

For some crazy reason, Danika HATED her birthday cake. She cried every time she looked at it. I'm not sure what I did wrong, maybe the homemade version is just not to her liking. Danika didn't even have one bite of her birthday cake even though it lasted almost a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment