Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Day 2010

I got up early on New Years Day and drove to Las Vegas by myself. (if you ever drive to las vegas from cali on new years day realize that there are over 40 cops on the road!!!!)
I met up with my family at my sister Mindy's house for a fun holiday party. We enjoyed steak and crab and yummy artichoke dip!! We visited for a while and exchanged gifts. Everyone left except me and Holly and her family. We watched it seems over 50 episodes of "The Office" Jacob's new favorite show.
The following morning Holly did my hair, then Mindy and I spent the afternoon shopping. We also decided on a late night trip to Target. We got some really great deals like gift wrap for .30 cents and socks for .25 cents. And of course mindy found her $15.00 tomato cages for $2.50.
All in all we had a really great time and my hair looks really HOT!!

1 comment: