We just returned from an amazing week long vacation. The girlies and I went to Panguitch to enjoy some cold weather and hoped to be able to play in the "white stuff." We enjoyed Easter egg hunts, sledding, snowboarding, feeding baby sheep, sewing, relaxing, hanging out with family, eating food that we shouldn't be eating, movie watching, fingernail/toenail painting, uplifting messages from conference, eating more bad stuff....as you can tell we had a really great time!!! Thanks mom and dad for putting up with us ;).
Danika ready to go find some Easter Eggs.
Easter Egg Hunt...
Kennedy, Bryan, and Jaxson
Danika, Sydney, and Sad Sammy
Danika really didn't like picking up the eggs until she realized they were filled with treats!!
Kennedy and grandma looking for eggs.
Sad Sammy :(
Dad telling us to put our stuff away...
Easter Baskets
Swimming in the Jacuzzi..
IT"S SNOWING!!!!
Danika and Kennedy could not wait to play in the snow!!
all bundled up for sledding..a little too cold for MO-MO.
Me and Ken making snow angels
My snow angel. ;)
"Hey mom, is snow supposed to be cold?"
I know all of you have turned your lips blue at least once with the robin eggs...
At great-grandma pages, Madison and Kennedy got to feed new born lambs. They even named them...
Great pics! I sure do miss you guys! Thanks for the update!! :)
ReplyDeleteI sure wish I could have been there with you. Looks like a ton of fun. Sometimes Danika looks like Olivia, wierd!
ReplyDeleteMadison is goofy foot just like me :)
ReplyDelete