Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The FLOOD

I caught an earlier flight home from Seattle hoping to spend some time with my family before they went to bed. Well, we came home to a soggy kitchen. The laundry room flooded and flowed through the floor into the kitchen and den. I have been listening to stupid annoying fans blowing for the past two days!!! We will find out the extent of the damage today...;(.
That used to be my kitchen..they blocked it off so that they could focus on removing the moisture from the walls, floor, and ceiling.
The office..they found the earthquake support behind the wall. Now we know where it is at ;)
The office ceiling
The annoying fans that cause my house to be 90 degrees...
Where it all started
the master, no more baseboards or carpet pad
Inside the tent, at least the kitchen is clean

4 comments:

  1. Oh man that really sucks! I'm sorry you have to deal with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So your washer leaked? is that what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hose that drains the water from the washer came out of the hole...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pool Party at the Gamez Residence!

    ReplyDelete