This year Kennedy decided to have a birthday party with her friends. She invited 8 girls and 7 came. They had a blast playing games like: pin the cotton ball on justin beiber's face, run and sit on balloons, whip cream chewing gum contest, and limbo. They also decorated flip flops and ate brownies, rice krispie treats, watermelon, 3 different kinds of cheetos, and an oreo ice cream cake, YUM YUM!! All in all I think that the girls had a blast. After the party we went to Chili's for her birthday dinnner and came home to open up some family gifts. She got a new leotard, "Dennis the Menace", an outfit, leash, harness, collar, doggie treats, and a picture of her new dog....yep we are getting a dog.
underneath each mound of spray topping is a piece of hubba bubba...
first person to find the gum and blow a bubble wins!!
And the winner is...Sarah!!
Yummy Food..
Decorating Flip Flops
Ken's Cake...not as elaborate as Danika's, but tasted so much better!! I love oreos!!
Blufadoodle...
Chili's...
"I LOVE RIBS!!"
Brownie Fudge Sundae for dessert..they sang happy birthday to her.
Kennedy's new puppy...We will pick her up the weekend of the 24th of July!!
That is the cutest puppy ever! Let me know how things go with it. I got a puppy in Feb and I am finally able to deal with her. Puppies are a lot of work...who knew? not me. How are you guys??
ReplyDelete