Well, we just returned from a fun and crazy trip to Panguitch. All of my siblings were there for the weekend to celebrate. So if you count 8 kids, plus spouses-3, plus grand kids, plus grandma and grandpa...that equals a whole lot of ciaos. We had fun though!! I attended my class reunion, we worked on mom and dads addition, went to the parade, set off fireworks, played in the water, hiked red canyon, went cave exploring, picked peas from the garden, went fishing, played horseshoes, had a nap, and threw up our guts over and over again...yep some crazy sickness took over nearly everyone that visited...that's a ton of crap ;)
On the long drive to Panguitch we handed the camera over to Danika. She took over 50 pictures of the movie she was watching..I decided not to post those pictures, but she did get of few shots out her window.
Kennedy finally gets to see her dog...she decided to name her Gidget.
Madison and Kennedy slept outside in the tent a few times...
Jim finishing the annual 5K...he, mindy, cari, casey, and paul all ran.
I was so proud..maybe next year I will get off my tush and try it out...then again...
Most of us that spent the weekend..
Danika at the Parade...she got a ton of candy!!
Danika and Jeffry
Jim making sure Danika gets her fair share.
Kennedy and Jim playing horseshoes...
Kennedy's first "Ringer" she ended up winning the match.
We turned the camera over to Danika again and here are a few of her snapshots. First Grandpa..
then Aunt Mindy..
then Grandma..she took a ton more, but I will keep them to myself.
Weekly sprinkler set up for the irrigation water...
Exploring Mammoth Caves...we spent a morning exploring..it really has changed since I used to go as a kid. I don't like that they made it so "touristy". These aren't ordinary caves..they actually drop right
into the ground.
Danika had a blast in the caves, she wanted to keep going back in them.
Olivia, Sarah, Emily, and Danika
I love how crisp and beautiful the sky is!!
We found some ant larvae under a rock that Jim overturned. The aunts were hurrying as fast as they could to get them underground.
Hiking a trail in Red Canyon..it actually was washed away by a flash flood the previous day.
Madison caught a fish..if you can call it that..he, he!
Jim's ??fish?? we couldn't quite put a name to it..a mixture of sorts.
It looks like your trip was super fun and busy. You got some great pictures out of it!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute photos, I especially like the one at the top. It's always great seeing you.
ReplyDelete