Halloween was pretty fun this year. Madison wore 2 different costumes, one for school, one not so NERDY for the Trunk-or-Treat. Danika changed her mind the last minute from a butterfly to her new favorite princess Cinderella. Kennedy new what she wanted to be ARRGH!!(pirate saying). Jim and I threw something together last minute so we weren't the lame ones that didn't even bother dressing up for "Trunk-or-Treat." At trunk-or-treat, we won the award for best carved pumpkins...I'm glad because Jim spent a few hours carving his...the mummy!!
NERD!!
Princess Danika
Ken the Pirate ARRGH!!
A lady walked up to me and said "witch huh", then nodded and walked on by...I think she really thinks I'm a witch.
I love the halloween costumes, and it's a good thing Jim's pumpkin won 1st place, it is awesome. I also like the picture of Danika where she is smiling so big her eyes disappear, it's funny.
I love the halloween costumes, and it's a good thing Jim's pumpkin won 1st place, it is awesome. I also like the picture of Danika where she is smiling so big her eyes disappear, it's funny.
ReplyDelete