Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

Today was a nice day...we woke up early and made pizza and packed up our lunches.   We went to this cool park at the tip of a mountain.  We ate lunch and the girls played for a while.  We also went to the splash park and let the girls cool off in the water.  Bentley was pretty good for a while...but we did have to come home sooner than expected.  Madison and Kennedy and Danika had fun outside playing street tennis, riding bikes, and riding on the skateboards down the driveway.  It was nice to get out and do something fun as a family...we have been dealing with 77 days of colic and needed a break.







1 comment:

  1. What an amazing view!! I can't believe how big Bently is getting already, and I haven't even seen her! I wish you could make it out to Utah while we're there.

    ReplyDelete