Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Kennedy turns 10!!!

Kennedy started her birthday week with a trip to the mall to get her ears pierced.  We also made a stop at "Justice" for some shopping.  On her birthday she woke up to her favorite breakfast.."Dip Dip eggs"  After her lovely breakfast I gave her a paraffin treatment so her hands would be super soft.  That afternoon she took her favorite snack, pizza pockets, to gymnastics to share with all of her team mates.  That evening we opened presents, went to Chili's for dinner, and had yummy cake...I bet you can't guess what kind.  She has had the same type of cake every year for the last 4 years. Oreo Ice cream Cake...yum, yum!!
Before

After

dip dip eggs..YUM!!




silly girls at Chili's


Ken's Pizza


Kennedy chose not to have a plate.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how old your girls are getting! Time is flying. I like her cake, did you use left over fondant from Danika's cake?

    ReplyDelete