Bentley is now 8 months old. She can stand alone, and actually took 3 steps the day before her 8 month mark. She is getting really fast at crawling and prefers to crawl on the tile (weird kid). She can now sit in a target cart and is much happier than being in her car seat. She still has no teeth even though she is teething...Her favorite tv show is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and she loves to be read to. Lately she has preferred being with her dad which I think he absolutely loves. To go to sleep we walk her in the stroller...the same stroller that we walked Danika in for 2 years straight...it's still working!!
I can't believe she is so big already! Walking at 8 months makes me sick! Especially when Ava didn't walk until she was 16 months. I am happy she is growing up so fast.
ReplyDelete