Monday, February 13, 2012

Bentley 11 months old

Wow, we are almost to the year mark, amazing!!  Bentley got her first tooth on January 19th after 3 months of trying to get it to come in....good thing we have ibuprofen for such occasions.  She also started walking completely on her own on Super Bowl Sunday.  She has been taking steps since she was 8 months old, but finally started "walking".  Yesterday she walked all the way from the tot lot to our house (approx. 100 yds.) without falling.  It is so cute to see her walking since she only weighs 16 lbs and is barely 2 feet tall.  Bentley's personality is starting to come out...she loves to tease, gets frustrated when she can't do something, and still loves to attack Danika just to make her mad.  Bentley is starting to get on a schedule finally...she sleeps usually 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon, goes to bed around 7 pm and gets up around 5 am...we really need to teach her how to sleep to at least 7 am.  Bentley is learning how to go down the stairs, open cupboards, take the laundry out of the dryer,  she can tell you what the chicken and cow say, says "thank you", is starting to repeat what you say, and gets really mad when she has to get dressed.  She actually hit me yesterday because she didn't want me to put her skirt on. It was pretty funny.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. It seems like she was just born. I wish I could see her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see her too!! I can't believe she didn't get a tooth until January. Zachary got his first two on Christmas. It's so crazy how time flies!!

    ReplyDelete