Friday, June 8, 2012

Crazy, Last Week of School!!!

The last week of school was crazy to say the least.. I think we had something going on everyday.  Poor Bentley had to live in the car for most of the week, luckily it was well stocked with gold fish and pretzels.
So here is the week in order...


Kennedy's class performance of O'California.  If you look to the left of her you will see Parker.  He is her "boyfriend".  (this is just for future reference)




                                 Madison at her 8th grade awards night with her friend Lindsey.
She won several awards!! I am so proud of her, she worked really hard this year.

Kennedy's Expert Fair Presentation.  She presented to 8 different groups of students. 



                  Kennedy's 5th Grade Promotion.  Her friends gathered around to say "Hi" to Bentley.
                                                                Kate, Kennedy, and Maddie


Kennedy's 5th Grade Teacher, Mrs. Woods.  She was one of the most amazing teachers that Kennedy has had thus far. 

Madison getting ready for 8th Grade Promotion.

Notice, she is wearing Vans with her dress..smart girl :)


My beautiful little girl!

                                         Lindsey, "Mother" Emily, and Madison

                                         Madison and Conner (flower boy from valentines day) he was one of 2 speakers at the promotion.
Madison and some of her friends.  (Daisy, Amber, Lindsey)

Kennedy's last day of school swim party.


I can't  believe I made it through the week..so glad that it was over.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Madison is going to High School! It seems like yesterday we were in Ohio and she had curlers in her hair. (I see much hasn't changed, she still puts curlers in her hair). :)

    ReplyDelete