Saturday, September 3, 2011

Summer Fun!!



I haven't updated in a while so I am going to add a ton of pictures from the past few months.  I will subtitle them so you can see what has been going on.

 Danika and Kennedy at the Park



Bentley's first solid food...Rice Cereal YUM YUM! She actually liked it.

Holly and Dustin and Ian and Ava came to visit us.  We had so much fun just hanging out and playing with her cute little kiddos!

Park Day

Cute Ian!!

Me and Dust Hole pushin' the kiddos on the swings.

Madison showin' her soccer skills

Casey and Tate were in town so they stopped by to say "Hi"!

Bentley at 5 Months old


The girls were bored so we decided to have a game day.  Each person chose a game to play.  Danika and I were on a team and Madison and Kennedy were on a team.  We played Memory (Danika's choice), Buzz Word (Madison's Choice), Sorry (My choice), and The Game of Life (Kennedy's choice).  Danika and I won every game...I think Madison and Kennedy were a little disgruntled.  Ha Ha!

I repainted the downstairs bathroom.

Danika and our little "boy" Bentley (I think she looks like one of Casey and Tates boys in this picture)


First day of School.  Madison started 8th Grade(last year in Middle School)  and Kennedy started 5th Grade(last year in grade school).  

Danika was not very excited for her sisters to go back to school.

1st soccer game of the season.


Bentley's first soccer game ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment