Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

What a fun and busy Halloween it was this year. I ended up carving all four pumpkins with a little help from Kennedy (in her "free" time).  Madison completely missed Trunk-or-Treat due to a field hockey game, and ended up doing homework while passing out candy to our trick-or-treaters.  Danika and Bentley were the ones that truly enjoyed the holiday.  Danika reminded me for about 3 weeks that Halloween was coming and I needed to make our house look scary.  So we raided the dollar store and hung spider webs all over the front of our house and covered the bushes and tree too. Bentley loved trick or treating!! She has this crazy personality.  She will wave and blow kisses to anyone, so when she was put in a situation with a ton of people and candy she was ecstatic.  She learned really fast that each house she went to would give her candy...it was soooo fun to watch!  Here are a few pictures of our night.


 Bentley had a hard time deciding what she wanted to be...she tried on a few costumes, but ultimately decided on being a baker.

Danika as Cinderella for the 3rd year in a row...hey, it saves me time and money!


Kennedy with her friend Maddie at Trunk-or-Treat




I even joined the Halloween fun...until I walked out of the bathroom and Danika started crying!! Bentley thought it was cool and wanted to keep touching my face.  Ultimately I washed my face and just went as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment