Merry Christmas. It was a really nice Christmas. Grandma got a new Ipod Touch and Grandpa got a telescope. I got a good laugh and I made everyone cry!! The perfect day!!
Christmas Eve..the girls all got new pj's to sleep in.
I think all of the playing caught up to them...Christmas Eve about 8:00 p.m.
Our presents couldn't fit in the front living room, so we had to move them into the family room. I think I went a little overboard, but it sure was fun!!
Danika's dollhouse
this is what time Bentley woke up on Christmas day...my family thinks it was me pinching her so that I could get up early...
Bentley's first Christmas
Danika in her chef outfit from grandma. She wants to be a chef when she grows up.
Holy Crap! That is a lot of presents. Looks like fun. I wish I could have been there too!
ReplyDeleteWe had such a great time. We ought to do it every year. Thanks so much for all of your hard work Annesa, we loved it and yes us did make us cry but i seem to remember a few tears from us. When are we going shopping
ReplyDeletethe uses should be you
ReplyDeletedanika you look great so cute
ReplyDelete