Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's Christmas Time!!

Here are some of the many activities of Christmas time...
Bentley's first time meeting Santa, she tried to pull off his beard...


Craft time at the Celgene Family Christmas Party



Danika's 4th time meeting Santa, still terrified...





It's Christmas train time...leftover Halloween candy is the key to an amazing creation...

Danika's final product

Mad and Ken getting in on the action

Our Charlie Brown Christmas Tree

Jim found some lights that he loves...so he decided to hang them himself...I think it was a little scary for him. But the end result was amazing. Great Job Honey!!

Can you find Jim??

Kennedy's annual friend Christmas Party. This year we had brunch along with crafting a Christmas Tree out of cones and m&m's, and creating beautiful wreaths for the girls to take home.  (clockwise) Kate, Maddie, Olivia, Cailla, Guilianna, and Kennedy.

Picture from the Celgene Annual Holiday Party

1 comment:

  1. I love the family photos, so cute!

    Ian is still scared of Santa Claus too, tell Danika not to worry.
    I also love that Danika doesn't like to smile in her photos, just like me when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete