Wednesday, December 28, 2011

'twas the days leading up to Christmas

Mom and Dad came for Christmas this year.  I think the sunshine went to their heads,  they started acting younger and younger until all they wanted for Christmas were new Razor Scooters.  We had a blast playing in the street, going to the beach, opening a ton a presents, and going up to look out over San Diego at the park.  Thanks mom and dad for coming, it was soooo fun!!
Mom and Dad riding scooters for the first time...


Mom feeling really young..it was so funny to watch her and dad.


Madison even got them to go for a ride on her skateboard...


Mom and Dad at the beach




psycho Kennedy...two days before Christmas and she just cannot resist getting into the water.  BTW it was freezing!!


Bentley standing on Grandpa's hands for the first time.

Danika a seasoned veteran.

Mom and Ken putting together a puzzle.

Double Peak Park

Too much fresh air...


I'm telling you, dad was acting like he was back in grade school.. he had a blast!!


and of course, standing up on the teeter-totter was a must

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe mom and dad were acting like that, that is hillarious. I hope I have that much energy when I am their age!

    ReplyDelete